woohoo! you got a blog! i love the picture, they are so cute!
I am so glad that your family has a blog now. And your little family is so sweet. Hope to see you guys this summer. Aunt Sue uncle Mark
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. Cool!
wow! So cute! I saw your link on Aunt Sue's blog so I thought I would check it out and its brand new! What a great way to start a blog, with a so cute picture of your baby! Ours is rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com, check it out!
I have the cutest nieces and nephews! I love ya. Talk to you soon.
I want another post.
ME TOO!
Cute family! I love the purple blanket, you always see pink. Anyway congratulations, I love the name.
Brooklyn is so cute. I just started a blog, too. Now I'll be blogstalking you and Lacy all the time! Glad you're in Utah. We'll see you this summer.
Oops. Here's the link to my blog, too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
woohoo! you got a blog! i love the picture, they are so cute!
I am so glad that your family has a blog now. And your little family is so sweet. Hope to see you guys this summer.
Aunt Sue uncle Mark
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. Cool!
wow! So cute! I saw your link on Aunt Sue's blog so I thought I would check it out and its brand new! What a great way to start a blog, with a so cute picture of your baby! Ours is rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com, check it out!
I have the cutest nieces and nephews! I love ya. Talk to you soon.
I want another post.
ME TOO!
Cute family! I love the purple blanket, you always see pink. Anyway congratulations, I love the name.
Brooklyn is so cute. I just started a blog, too. Now I'll be blogstalking you and Lacy all the time! Glad you're in Utah. We'll see you this summer.
Oops. Here's the link to my blog, too!
Post a Comment