Monday, October 26, 2009

William's birthday

My favorite things about William...
1. His cute little face, big smile, and big brown eye's
2. His laugh
3. He plays so nice with his sisters.
4. I love his jokes.
5. I have discovered how funny he is since I get to spend a few hours with just him each day while Hannah is at school and Brooklyn is napping.
6. He is so careful about hurting my feelings or getting me mad. If he thinks he does, he always comes to me and says, "I love you and I like you mom, lots and lots."
7. I love his excitement for new things.
8. His favorite cartoon is Dinosaur Train and now he gives Brooklyn dinosaur nicknames.
9. He keeps changing his mind about what he wants to be for Halloween. His latest idea... he wants to be an aardvark.
10. When we make up stories at night before bedtime, if Jake or I don't say "all of a sudden" in the story, then we can't end the story.
and I love, love, love his hugs and kisses.

I am so glad that we have this kid in our family.
Another one of my favorite things about William... he got to pick anything he wanted for his birthday breakfast, and he picked oatmeal, his favorite breakfast. I think he would be totally happy if the only things I fed him were oatmeal and pb&j sandwiches.

I wanted to take a picture of him with his cake. I got one cute smile from him, and then he wanted me to take pictures of all of his funny faces.




For William's birthday we had a family party at a lake and had sloppy joes. William got to try out his new Spiderman fishing pole, and he even caught a fish. We had a great time. Thank you everyone for coming.


Print Page

7 comments:

Isaac said...

Such a good kid! I thought his favorite breakfast was grits ;)

Rachel said...

What a little sweetie. And what a cake! That is a work of love!

Small Fry and Co. said...

Love the cake. Did you come up with it yourself or did you have a pattern.

Stephanie said...

What a handsome boy!! He's getting big too fast, though!!

Martha said...

Awesome cake! I love William, he is such a sweetheart!

Bonnie said...

Yeah for William! Such a cutie! And great cake!

angee said...

Happy Birthday, William!!!

I LOVE his cake, by the way! Good job!

Angee :)