Hahaha! I love this. I totally used to do this.
This is great, I love the first picture.
digital cameras are the best.
That is great! She is so funny! Don't lose those pics--she'll love when you pull them out when she's 16!
Hannah cracks me up! I love this!
Jackson does the same thing with mine, so he finally got his own camera for Christmas and can do whatever he wants.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha! I love this. I totally used to do this.
This is great, I love the first picture.
digital cameras are the best.
That is great! She is so funny! Don't lose those pics--she'll love when you pull them out when she's 16!
Hannah cracks me up! I love this!
Jackson does the same thing with mine, so he finally got his own camera for Christmas and can do whatever he wants.
Post a Comment