Hannah is 7!!!! I can't believe it. Seven seems so much older than six, and I am not sure I am ready to have my little girl grow up. Hannah is lucky enough to have her birthday the same day as her Grandpa so we had a double birthday party.
She wanted Rapunzel's tower for a cake and it was a lot of fun to make. But by the time we were ready to blow out the candles it was about ready to fall over. I should have asked Jake to Structurally design it since that is right up his alley. And since it was Grandpa's birthday too I had heard him mention that he wanted a William Tyndale cake, so in the field next to the tower is a plow for his prophesy of a "plowboy".
I love having family birthday parties.
Things I love about Hannah...
She love to learning at school and reading.
She is such a great help with the other kids.
I love it when she surprises me and cleans up all the toys.
She loves to dress herself and I love her sense of style. Most of the time in coordinates, but occasionally it doesn't, and that is the best.
She is such a good eater, always trying new things and liking most all fruits and veggies.
I love it when she tells me I can have a day off and she will do everything for me.
She loves to ride her bike and scooter and she is doing a great mob with her violin and piano.
She is the greatest little Hannah ever!!!!
For Hannah's birthday I told her that she could get her hair cut. So we went to our favorite beauty salon (aunt Laura) and all of us girls got our hair cut. I told Hannah that she could get her hair cut how ever she wanted. Hannah told us she wanted bangs and her hair up to her mouth. So Laura took off 10" plus some. This was the end result, and Hannah loves it.
Here is the before and after of Brooklyn.
We had a great time getting our hair cut. Thanks Laura!!
My little Brooklyn is potty trained!!!

3 comments:
Wow Hannah's hair is short. I didn't even recognize her. It is cute though. So fun to get your hair cut. Love Brooklyn's hair too. See you all this weekend.
That just made Hannah grow right up! And changed her look completely! So cute & fun!
Hannah looks so different. Very grown up.
Post a Comment