
Katie is now 11 months old. Her 7th and 8th teeth are coming in, and she has discovered standing on her own. She loves it and it seems like she treats it like a game, seeing how long she can stand up each time, waiting for the praise of everyone around her. I can't believe that she is almost a year old!!

Katie turned 1 on August 8th. We had a pancake birthday party the night before with my family, and Ben made some great pancakes.

I wasn't feeling so good on Katie's birthday so I let Hannah make the cake all by herself, except the oven part. I think the cake turned out great and Katie loved it!!


All of Jake's family came for her little party. We had a great time. After cake and ice cream all of the kids got out the High School Musical music and had a dance outside. They were all so fun to watch.Things I love about Katie...
I love that she is happy all the time, (as long as she is fed and rested) and it is so easy to get her smiling and giggling.
She LOVES music, and whenever she hears music in the house somewhere she will stop what she is doing and say, "daa,daa" and start her little wiggling. She loves to dance.
Her first steps where over the 24th of July and withing a few weeks she was walking everywhere. She loves being able to walk, sometimes she will just start walking in circles.
It was nice that she mastered the stairs quickly since we have plenty of them in our house.
She loves dogs and gives her stuffed dogs plenty of love. When ever peaches comes over she goes crazy, and peaches is so patient with her.
She has a special blanket that she likes to carry around, and she loves to be tickled.
At her one year appointment she was in the 95% with her weight and over 100% when her height, which means she is very fun to cuddle and she actually likes to cuddle. I love it!
She is the greatest and we love her so much!!
Print Page

No comments:
Post a Comment