Jake's company had a summer party at the beginning of September. The food was great and the entertainment was fascinating. The kids LOVED it. They had a reptile guy come and he brought a few little, and big, critters. He first brought out a big tortoise that weighed about 75 pounds. It was huge. He had little tortoises, he brought out some lizards, scorpions, tarantulas, boas, and pythons. I was so surprised that the kids were brave enough to hold each one, especially surprising for Hannah. William was in heaven! Brooklyn wasn't sure what to think. As for me, well I came away that night with 40 mosquito on each foot! My kids didn't get a single bite. I did take pictures of my feet because they looked so bad but the picture didn't turn out. It looked like I had some sort of disease, and they itched like crazy for about a week!
Print Page

1 comment:
I can't believe they were brave enough to touch those things. Funny kids.
Post a Comment