Most of you probably know this by now, but we are expecting baby #5, and we are so excited. We found out that it is going to be a little girl!! William was again a little sad to not be getting a little brother, but he is going to be one special brother to all his sisters!
I am about 27 weeks and feeling so much better. I think morning sickness is the pits, and I am glad that something good comes from feeling so sick, but that doesn't make me feel any better when I am throwing up. I can't complain to much though because so far this pregnancy as been a lot easier than my others. I did discover how helpful my kids where. Before I was sick my kids had their traditional jobs that they was do each day, but while I was sick and not able to do most everything I discovered that William loves to clean the toilet, and does pretty good, Brooklyn loves to clean the bathroom sinks, and both William and Hannah love to do the dishes and clean the kitchen sink. They would do a great job and my kitchen would always be smelling of soap after they were done, which is so much better than left over food. I did notice once when they were cleaning the kitchen exactly how much soap they used, it was about a half of a bottle, but at the time I was just glad that the kitchen was smelling good and was clean. My kids were such a great help during those few months, and so was Jake, and everyone else who helped out with food and my kids. Thanks a ton!!
Print Page
7 years ago

1 comment:
Congratulations!! My kids are heavy on the soap too, but good for them for pitching in! William is one lucky brother to have all those sisters!
Post a Comment