Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas


Temple Square



Making gingerbread houses

Rice Krispie Christmas tree

William's Kindergarten Christmas song

Hannah's 2nd Grade Christmas song

Back in December our computer had some issues and we ended up losing most of our 2011 pictures, which makes me super sad, especially thinking back and remember what has gone on this past year, like Katie's first birthday. So I am glad that I have kept up the blog so I do have some pictures of last year, just no videos. Then, a week before Christmas my camera died. It was under warranty so we were able to get it fixed, but because of the timing I didn't get any pictures of Christmas this year. So thanks Casey for sharing a few pictures of the festivities.

We did have a great Christmas in Utah with all of Jake's family.

Here is a picture of the dancing girls, a tradition now started with the next generation.


Print Page

No comments: