Thursday, August 7, 2008

Week in Nevada

Last month Hannah and William were able to spend some time with Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Gilbert in Nevada. They had a great time. Every night they would call and tell us what they had been up too. My mom kept them so busy with so many fun things, I was afraid they would not want to come back home. They played with cousins, helped with irrigating the garden and grandma's yard, they rode the four wheeler, gathered the eggs, went swimming, jumped on the trampoline, played with the kittens... Grandma and Grandpa bought a little ford truck that the kids could drive around in. I think that this truck was one of the favorite things of the week. They were even able to drive this truck in the 24th parade. Hannah's favorite part of the whole week was playing with my Barbies. I told her to ask my mom to get out my old Barbies, and that is the first thing that Hannah wanted to do. Hannah had a great time playing with the Barbies all week. You can see in the picture that Hannah dressed them all up, then lined them up so they could watch a movie with her. Yes, me and my sisters had a lot of Barbies. Hannah was in heaven with all of the Barbies. Seeing her play with the Barbies brought back a lot of great memories playing Barbies with my sisters. Hannah and William had a great time. Thanks mom and dad for taken such great care of my kids.






































Print Page

4 comments:

Martha said...

those pictures are SO cute! It looks like they had a lot of fun!

Christensen family said...

What cute kids. What did you do in your free time with just Brooklyn? I bet it was different.

Yael said...

What *did* you do with your free time? So to speak. :) You all settled in now?

Michelle said...

I am jealous of the truck. I always wanted one of those when I was little.