Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July














We had a great 4th of July. We started out on Friday morning at 6:00 am. I have always wanted to go to the balloon fest in Provo. I thought this year was a good time since I knew Hannah and William would enjoy it too, so, we got the kids up and headed out. I think they had a good time despite the fact that they were up way to early. If you are wondering, yes those are ear plugs in Williams ears. My kids don't like loud noises and so all through the balloon fest and parade they both wore ear plugs and enjoyed the day a lot more.
We then went to the parade. Hannah loved all of the Princess floats. They both loved the big Curious George balloon.



























On Saturday we decided to go up to Timp. caves. I never knew that a caves could be sold out, but we got up there and, yes, they were sold out. So we went on a little hike instead.














Then we headed to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. William loved seeing all of the dinosaurs and the kids loved digging in the sand for dinosaur bones.















We had a great 4th of July!!!

Print Page

4 comments:

Martha said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!

Christensen family said...

Those pictures are cute. You guys had a busy day. It looks like fun.

Jason and Stephanie said...

What a fun day. The kids are so beautiful!

Yael said...

And those are awesome pictures. And sweet, too. :) *shakes head* It's almost inconceivable, you know? How can one family (I'm putting all of my in-laws descending from Grandma Laura into one bunch here) produce such incredibly good-looking, wonderful, even-tempered people? It seems against all odds! Well...just God's work, I guess. :)