
On October 22nd was William's birthday. I can't believe that he is three. He has grown up so fast. Some of my favorite things about William is his sweet caring personality. He is always so helpful with Brooklyn. She could be entertained by him for hours. He is also a jokester... I wonder who he got that from...Jake. He can be so funny, even when you are trying to discipline him. He will say something funny, or just giggle the whole time you are trying to get mad at him, and his giggle is contagious. I love it! But the thing that just melts my heart is when he looks at me with his big brown eyes. We love you William.
The next video is kind of long so you don't have to watch it all. The reason I put it on is because I love William's reaction to each present he received. he loved them. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Proctor and all the Aunts and Uncles for some great presents.

We had a family birthday party and went bowling. This was the first time we have taken our kids bowling, and they loved it. It was fun to watch them. I also found out that Jake is an AWESOME bowler. Hannah scored a 112 (with bumpers), which was higher than my score, of an 87. I guess my excuse is that she had bumpers and I didn't.


By the end of the day William was pretty tuckered out.
Print Page

6 comments:
oh my heck. those pictures are darling! that was such a fun night!
That looks like such fun. Happy Birthday William!!!!
Wow. Looks like y'all had a blast. :) That cake looks like it was molded/shaped, but I can't tell what... Help?
It was my attempt at a dinosaur cake and I decided to make the cake out of cupcakes. It does look kind of funny from that angle.
Laralee, the kids are so cute! Wish we could be there to share b-days with you guys. This is such a fun post! Love the shaving cream...
Oh I wish we could have made it to the cake and present part!! William has the best reactions.
Post a Comment