On May 8th Lindsay and Adam got married in the Salt Lake temple. We are so happy for them. They are very cute together, and Lindsay looked great!! We love you guys and are so glad that Adam is now in our family.






Lindsay and Adam had their reception at "This is the Place" Park. While the reception was going on the kids went around and saw all of the animals and the miniature town.


During the reception one of Lindsay's groups that she used to play with all came and they got to play together again. They sounded great. Here is one of the songs they played together. Lindsay is an amazing fiddler.
Hannah's Birthday was May 12th. We had some of her friends over for a birthday party where they made a Pinata and then hit it, played a few other games, and had some cake and ice cream. Hannah had a great time. I can't believe that she is 5.




On May 22nd Hannah Graduated from preschool. She did such a great job singing her songs. I could hear her above all the rest of the kids singing. She loves to sing. For her talent she drew a picture of a pumpkin. Great job Hannah.

She had great teachers, Mrs Joy and Miss Stephanie.

Singing "Take me out to the ball game"Having fun at the Dinosaur Museum.

Brooklyn is digging for dinosaur bones. This was her first sand experience and she loved it.We went out to Nevada for Lindsay and Adam's wedding reception over Memorial day weekend. It was nice to take a long weekend and go out there. It had been a while since we were there. We had a great time.




It was also nice to go help my mom and Grandmas put flowers on the graves at the cemetery. I loved walking around the cemetery with my almost 105 year old grandma and hear all of the stories of those family members that had past on. I hope that I can remember these stories and tell them to my children.


Swinging with Grandpa.


7 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love your kids, they are the cutest! I also love the shirt you wore for Lindsay's wedding!
Wow, Cute pictures. Good job Hannah, you look like a pro riding the bike. Congrats to Lindsay & Adam, they are very cute! It looks like you guys have been having a fun time.
The picture at the cemetery is amazing. I want to walk through the cemetery with our kids w/grandma!!
That swing picture is AWESOME!! Looks like you guys had a very busy and wonderful month!!
What a great update! The pictures and videos are amazing.
Oh! It makes me miss you guys even more! You guys look great! Hannah is getting so big!
Jake and Family
We are planning a Big Family Birthday Party for Grandpa Proctor.
Could you please send me your e-mail address so we could send you out and invite. Handmadesue@yahoo.com
You guys sure have a cute family!!
Thanks Sue
Laralee, I was wondering if I could get your address to send you a baby shower invite. You can send it to travelingbeula@gmail.com
Thanks, Becky
Post a Comment