Monday, May 11, 2009

William's black eye



One night William went running into the bathroom to spit after brushing his teeth and tripped. He landed on an open drawer, and his head hit the corner of the drawer. He started crying and I went to help him and there was blood everywhere. I thought for sure that we were going to be going to the ER. I got some paper towels and tried to stop the bleeding. I can't believe how much head wounds bleed. After we got it cleaned up a little we could finally tell where he got hurt. It was right by his eye, and it ended up being a puncture wound, and not as bad as I first thought. It would have been really bad if he would have hit his eye. Everything turned out ok. I am so grateful for Priesthood blessings. He was able to sleep through the night, and the next morning it was amazing how much better it looked. The puncture looked a lot better, his eye was swollen, and he had a nice black eye. This picture was a few days after it happened.

No comments: