
William came running into my room this morning saying, "It is snowing outside! That means it is Christmas!!" He ran downstairs, and in a few minutes he ran back up stairs and said, "Santa came last night. He didn't leave any presents under the tree, but he got all of our toys out, (referring to all the toys the kids were playing with yesterday, and didn't put away) and Santa left his bag. It has eyes on it and it was looking at me." I had no idea what he was talking about so I started asking questions. I figured out it was just one of Hannah's bags that had a Santa face on it.
William cracks me up.
Print Page

3 comments:
Cute William.
That is soooo adorable. Isaac says that he wishes that we could pause him at this age because he is so cute right now and we love him so much. I am sure that he will always be William.
William is soooo funny! I love him and I love how excited he gets about things!
Post a Comment