
It's a girl, and we are so excited. So now that will make 3 girls and 1 boy. William was pretty disappointed that he was not going to have a little brother at first. I don't know if he was more disappointed that he would not have a little brother or that he would not be able to name the little brother Lightening William Proctor. He has gotten used to the idea now have having another sister and is excited. Now he wants to name the baby Shiny, like the dinosaur off of the Dinosaur Train cartoon. I think Hannah convinced him that Shelly sounded close enough and would be a better name for a little girl. So we will see if mom and dad have any say in what the baby's name gets to be.
Print Page

9 comments:
I am so excited for another niece!!!! Yeah. Can't wait! I would give my suggestions on names, but looks like you have plenty of help. Love Ya.
Oh, we can't wait to meet her. William and Hannah are good at names. :) I thought I named Laura, and the reason I named her that was so I could always remember Little house on the Prairie. :)
Madeline thinks that Shiny is a brilliant name. She wishes that she had thought of that for her bunny.
Speaking of the bunny and the apparent bunny curse of our family. The bunny we got on Saturday was stolen out of our back yard last night or this morning. We cannot find any other explanation. Crazy! We found a new, cheaper, cuter, and sweeter bunny today.
Hooray! We are so excited for you guys. And yes, you should definitely let the kids name her, she will have the coolest name on the block if you do. Lightning could work for a girl, right? Can't wait to meet our newest niece.
Yahoo! I'm so excited for another niece. Even if her name is Lightning.
Yeah! We just had our ultrasound and found out it is a boy!!! Joel is way excited to have two in a row, he never thought it would happen! Maybe we could use Lightning we have a hard time with boy names.
She already looks as pretty as her sisters!
How exciting, Laralee! I'm so jealous you get so many girls . . .
Congrats, Laralee!
Post a Comment