
We had a great Easter this year. We celebrated a week early with Jake's family with a egg hunt and dinner, and then Easter weekend my family came in. My mom still has each family a Easter basket, and I love it. She usually hides them around town (when we are at home) and we are sent with clues to find them, but since this year we were in Utah, we didn't hide them around town, instead she had each of the families do a service to get their basket, and since we were at my house, the service they did was for me. Thanks so much family for helping me out. Not only did I get an Easter basket, I got a clean house and a garden planted.
Then the kids had an Easter egg hunt.
We also got chicks this year for Easter. The kids love them.


Brooklyn's Birthday

Brooklyn is two. I can't believe that my baby is two. We had a great birthday for Brooklyn on April 1st. Thanks family for coming and helping us celebrate. She got some of her favorite things for her birthday... clothes, shoes and Barbies.

Brooklyn is such a sweetheart and growing into her own little personality, a very independent one. It is fun to see her learn new things and grow each day. I love so many things about Brooklyn. I love that she loves to clean. Her favorite things are to vacuum and put the clean knives and forks away. I even caught her once cleaning the toilet with a wipe once.
She love animals. She misses Peaches, the dog that was staying with us for a while. She cried when Lacy took her and she wanted to go with the dog. For Easter we got little chicks and she is completely content to just sit and watch them in the box, and I knew if I couldn't find her, she would be hiding by the chick's box dumping food in for them.
I love it when out of the blue she yells, "Ayy you guys!" (Off of the electric company) The last time she did it was when we were eating our breakfast, it was quiet, she had on these awesome 3-D glasses, and suddenly she yells "Ayy you guys!"She loves music, painted toenails, dancing, sucking on her blanket, her milk, all her Aunts, her babies, even the one in her tummy, being outside, and putting on my mascara. If I ever can't find Brooklyn, I know she is upstairs getting into my makeup. We love having her in our family.
Print Page

7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Easter. The kids are adorable! I LOVE those cupcakes!
Oh my! Those pictures of Brooklyn are adorable! She looks so grown-up in her "piggies."
Very Cute. We love Brooklyn! and all of you for that matter.
So fun! Brooklyn is such a darling!
So fun! I love Brooklyn. It is good you guys didn't hide the baskets around town. That would be kinda funny though. haha. Make it like an Amazing Race Easter!
Brooklyn is so cute! And the cupcakes were so fun! Might have to steal that one sometime!
We love Brooklyn too! What a sweetie. She always can make us smile. I am glad that you had a great easter with your family. We want to come over and see your chickens some time!
Post a Comment