Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ragnar

This past weekend Jake was able to run the Wasatch Back Ragnar Race. I was sad that I had to be left at home this time but figured I didn't want to have this baby on some remote road in Northern Utah with fellow racers to help me deliver. If it did happen I would have also felt obligated to name our baby girl after Ragnar, and I really don't think that is a good girl's name. Maybe if I was going to have a boy...

But I am glad that Jake was able to run the race with his sister Laura.



Running 190 miles between their team members, with no rain this year to give them a break from the heat, and only getting an hour or two of sleep, they did a great job. Both Laura and Jake had some hard legs they had to run and they did awesome.


Print Page

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Good job guys!! I don't really want to join you next year.