Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I think this pregnancy is taking over my brain...

I was on my way out the door to run some errands with the kids and I went to pick up the keys, where they always are, hanging up by the door, and I couldn't find the keys to the van. I looked in every place that I could have placed them, and couldn't find them anywhere...

Later I was making dinner. I went to go get the lettuce out of the refrigerator and guess what I found. Yes, I found my keys in the refrigerator. I don't remember putting them in their, and I really don't think Jake did it because I was the last one to use the keys. I have an idea of when I may have done it, but... who knows. I can blame this on my pregnancy right? Or am I just losing my mind?


Print Page

5 comments:

Christensen family said...

My theory is kids make you lose your mind, and with each additional kid (or pregnancy of said kid) you lose more and more of your mind. At least that is my excuse.

Bonnie said...

I agree with that last comment! That's pretty funny that they were in the fridge!

Congrats to Jake on the Ragnar! Sorry you had to miss it but Ragnar really wouldn't be a good name fo ryour baby!

Andrus Family said...

Not only is my brain going down hill, I am feeling it in my body, this heat is killing me!! How are you feeling?

angee said...

HAHAHA

(and it's a proven fact--research--that you lose brain cells with each pregnancy. So, you really do have a legit excuse)

Ben and Lacy said...

that is funny!! We love you anyway.