

For the 4th of July Jake's family had a family reunion camping in Southern Utah. It sounded like it was a ton of fun, but we were not able to go. So we let the kids have a little camp out in their room.
We did have a fun 4th relaxing at home, doing yard work, having BBQs, eating good food, and making cookies.
Jake got really into the cookie making with his sugar cookie American Flag.


We have had a fun, but low key summer so far. I was very ambitious at the beginning of the summer and had some fun things planned. However, now that it is hot, and I am 8 months pregnant, big and tired, we end up just staying home. But we do have fun eating pop-cycles, running through sprinklers, playing lots of games, and playing with friends. We are especially excited and ready for our little sister to come and join our family next month.




Print Page

5 comments:
Man, I don't blame you for wanting to do too much stuff at all. In fact, I am impressed that you guys are doing as much as you are!
I am really impressed by the float. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! We are so excited to meet our new niece!
you guys are having such fun. I agree with Isaac & Taniel. You guys are great, and we can't wait to meet our new niece as well.
I have the cutest nieces and nephews. i am so excited to have another. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. love you all and good job Jake on the cookie making. Love the flag
I love the pictures and I loved those popsicles!
Sometimes I think that low-key is best! LOVE it!! Adorable, totally fun and happy pictures! :)
Post a Comment