Lacy and I put on a baby shower for Lindsay and we had a ton of fun. It is always fun to have a reason to throw a party.
Peaches had pups!! She is such a great mom, and did a great job for her first time. All of the pups survived and they are all so cute and tiny. There are two girls and two boys.
Here are the pups a week old.


Playing games with dad.By the looks of Jake you would think our house was freezing, and depending who you ask, yes, it probably is. I think the kids and I have acclimatized to the temperature of our house since we are here all day. Recently it has been better thanks to Ben for fixing and adjusting a few things.

On February 26th Hannah and William had a violin recital and did an awesome job. Brooklyn was pretty sad she couldn't play her own little song there. Here are the kids with their cute fiddle teacher, Aunt Lindsay.
Print Page

No comments:
Post a Comment