Thursday, March 24, 2011

March



Katie is now seven months old. A few weeks ago her two bottom teeth grew in. I think that is the earliest that any of my babies got their teeth. She hasn't figured out how to crawl just yet. Whenever we put her on the floor with something that she wants in front of her she just scoots herself back. She is pretty good at that.

I think my kids are the greatest! I can't wait until summer break so Hannah can stay home all day with us.

We went to the Museum of Art on BYU Campus to see that Carl Bloch exhibit, which was amazing, and then we walked around campus reminiscing about our good old BYU days. I love BYU. As we were driving up William saw this bridge.

The whole time we were walking around the museum and campus this was the only thing William wanted to see. So before we left Jake took the kids on a walk on this bridge. It may have been the highlight of William's day.

Katie loves to clap and claps all of the time. Last week we were watching the BYU vs Gonzaga basketball game (which was such a great game, wasn't it?). Every time there was a great play, which was quite often, everyone there would start yelling, cheering and clapping. Katie would get startled and scared each time this happened. She would then look at someone, notice that they were smiling and then get really excited and start clapping. It was pretty cute. Maybe she will be my little basketball player.

Our pups are getting so big, about one month old. They are getting to the point where they love playing with each other and the kids, and they love to pee on my floor. Aren't they so cute!!




Print Page

7 comments:

Christensen family said...

Cute kids and cute puppies. ;)

Isaac and Taniel said...

Everyone is getting big! I love that William was so excited about the bridge. Are you keeping any of the puppies?

Bonnie said...

I guess I needed to play catch up because I hadn't seen the last few posts! William looks so grown up! Of course they all have gotten bigger but he really surprised me! And puppies! I didn't realize how small they were until I noticed a foot in one of the pictures! They are so little! Cute!

Griffin Family said...

I love seeing updates on your blog. The puppies have really grown since we saw them 2 weeks ago. They are cute, but I still don't want one :)

Ben and Lacy said...

Such cute Puppies. They must have a cute momma!:)

Andrus Family said...

You are wonder woman!! You have puppies to take care of! How was the art exhibit at BYU we keep saying we need to come up before it is over. Did your kids enjoy it at all?

Small Fry and Co. said...

Laralee, I love BYU too. Such good memories there. You have two puppies and 4 kids? You are super mom for sure.