So Hannah came home, we made the cookie dough, and put it in the refrigerator to harden a little and when we went to check on it it was gone, and the first clue was in its place. After they would finish each job the next clue would magically appear. It worked great and the kids were so excited to finish the scavenger hunt and my house was cleaned in record time. It was awesome!! I think the leprechauns might visit more than once a year.
Here were the clues that the leprechaun's left.
I am the leprechaun that borrowed your treat,
You will have to work so your treat you can eat.
Run go clean your room and help your mom too,
Then you will find your next clue.
Are there dirty clothes in your house?
Gather them all and take them to the place where there once was a mouse.
Can you pick up all your toys?
In the family room and toy room, but don’t make a noise.
I love to listen to your music everyday.
Can I listen to Hannah play,
While William and Brooklyn clean?
I will listen somewhere close and not be seen.
Go help your mom do the dishes
Then you will get your wishes.
It was funny because when they read the last clue William said, "Mom, my wish is that I never have to do jobs again!!"He didn't get that wish, but they did get their cookies back.
Print Page

5 comments:
What a great idea! I bet the kids loved it! We might have to try the magic cleaning leprechaun at our house too.
Such a great idea! I'll see if it works with Taniel ;)
So cute! Your kids are lucky to have such a cute mommy.
You're a genius!
W.O.W. That is genius! I love it!
Post a Comment