
The next day on Saturday we woke up and had a birthday breakfast for my little guy. We had cinnamon roll pancakes. SUPER yummy pancakes. William usually out eats all of us at breakfast no matter what we are eating. When we are eating pancakes a small breakfast for him is at least 5 pancakes and he always requests having "2 on top" to start out with. This morning I told him he could have as many "on top" as he wanted because it was his birthday so he requested 4. Well, these are really good, but super rich and that was the first time he left pancakes on his plate. You should try these pancakes (no syrup needed). They would probably be great for desert. Search for them on pinterest.

Later that day we went to grandma's and grandpa's house for our annual harvest party which is always so much fun. There we had a little scavenger hunt for William's birthday. I love birthdays.
Why do I love William?...I love his smile and how his brown eyes light up when he smiles.
I love how nice he is to all of his sisters and loves to play with them.
He shares a room with Katie, and I love how at bed time he stays up and sings to her or reads her stories when she is crying or won't go to sleep.
At night he always calls Jake and I back in to tell us, to "sleep good and have good dreams".
When I drop him off at school, I tell him to have fun at school, he tells me "I hope you have fun at home".
I love that he enjoys cleaning toilets.
I love that when he really wants to learn something he will focus on it until he figures it out.
He loves to read and do his homework, he loves hot wheels, but most of all he love Mario Bros on the Wii. He would probably play it all day if I let him.
I love my little boy, who is not so little anymore. He is the same size as Hannah and I have been asked before if they were twins.
He is just so sweet and I love him so much!!
Print Page

No comments:
Post a Comment