
She has been content to just sit and watch everything going on, so it has taken her a while to move around that much, or even roll over. Even now, she can roll over, but won't do it very much. She is beginning to discover her knees, and before long, I am sure she will be crawling everywhere. So now, I am enjoying that she just sits there and plays because I know that once she begins to crawl, things will get a lot more crazy around here.
Whenever Brooklyn is sad or tired she does this trill with her tongue. I thought I would get a clip of it because the trill is pretty cute.
Print Page

2 comments:
Brooklyn is getting so big. What a cute girl.
I feel so bad for her that she's tired/sad, but I kept smiling b/c that trilling noise was so darn cute. Loved all the pictures. Did Hannah love the princess theme proposal?
Post a Comment