This past week Hannah was able to go to the "Nutcracker" with Grandma and Grandpa Proctor, Isaac and Taniel. She had so much fun and loved every moment of it. This reminded me of when Hannah was about 18 months old and she saw the Nutcracker on TV. She was either glued to the TV watching it, or dancing around. For the next few months she would ask for her graham cracker. I always thought she was talking about the cookie, and I would just tell her we didn't have any. After a while, she would get really frustrated with me when she would ask for her graham cracker, and finally I asked her to show me what she wanted. She took me into our toy room and pointed to her little tutu. I realized that she had never asked for a graham cracker, she was trying to say Nutcracker so I would get her little tutu out.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!
Print Page
2 comments:
What a cute picture!
Isaac & Taniel said Hannah was so cute and so excited to be at the Nutcracker. How fun.
Post a Comment