
Thanksgiving was great this year. We started out our vacation going to the free day at Hogle Zoo. We had tons of fun. I was only able to get one picture, then my camera's battery went dead. We were a little sad that the white alligator went back to Louisiana (I think it was Louisiana) for the winter. Hannah's favorite animal to see at the Zoo was the zebras and the hippos. My favorite thing was that Jake was able to take off the afternoon to come with us.
(Everyone should ckeck out free day at hogle zoo. It is the last Wednesday of Nov-Feb.)
On Thanksgiving we went and spent the day at Jake's families house. It was great to be able to spend the day with them.
On Friday I experianced black friday for the first time. I went out with Jake's sisters at 4:30 in the morning. It was a lot of fun, except for the fact that I was so tired because Brooklyn only slept about 4 hours the night before. She had a bad cold. I did however get more sleep than Jake. He was up most of the time with Brooklyn. She finally went to sleep about 1:30 am and than woke up again at 3:30. I got up with her at that point, so I was all ready to go at 4:30 am. We went to Shopko and got some great deals on some games and towels. Shopko was not that crowded at all. As we drove past Walmart, Best Buy, and Toys R us, I was glad that I was not in their lines waiting. They were a lot longer than Shopko's lines and it was raining.
I don't have anymore pictures of the weekend because I never got around to charging the battery. We had a really good time hanging out with our family, and it was nice that Jake had some time off work to play with us. I can't wait for Christmas now.
Print Page

1 comment:
Black Friday was fun. :)
Post a Comment