I remember when I was little and I would occasionally go around doing secret things for my mom like cleaning my room with out her asking, doing the dishes, or things like that. I had completely forgotten about that until today...
This morning Hannah was being a big help to me. Brooklyn was fussy because she is not feeling well and I was trying to take care of her. I heard Hannah in the back ground say to William,"Hey William, lets go clean up the toy room and surprise mom." (The toy room was a BIG mess) William was not as excited about it as Hannah and said, "I don't want to," and continued to play. Well, Hannah went into the toy room and said, "mom, don't look", she shut the door, and was busy for a few minutes. When she was done she opened the door, told me to shut my eyes, and then told me when to look. When I opened my eyes she said, "surprise mom. The toy room is all clean. Come and look." Yes, is was all clean and she had done a great job. This got me so excited because most of the time she is not that excited to clean her toys up... and now... I am on the other end of the kids cleaning up to surprise mom game. I love it!!!
Print Page
7 years ago

4 comments:
Hannah is SOOO sweet! I love that!
That is so sweet. I love being a mom too. Hannah is such a good girl.
That is great! How cute.
Laralee, I love the new blog design. It looks great. Thank you for the comments you have left on my blog. So fun to be in touch again. I have heard of the kraft food magazine. I think the majority of the recipes I just put in binders are from those. I haven't gotten one in a long time, but I love them too. Also the containers for my spices are from Alisons Pantry. I am not sure of the website but you could do a search for it.
Post a Comment