Brooklyn is now 10 months old. She has grown so fast and each day I try to take a moment and enjoy her being so little and just rock and cuddle her, but it seems like she is growing right out of her little baby stage so fast. The first time she rolled over was at five months but was never that interested in rolling until about 8 months. She then figured out she could roll to the things she wanted to play with. When she was 9 months she started to crawl and now loves the little bit of independence that crawling gives her. She is such a sweet, happy little girl. When she gets excited about something her whole body just shakes with excitement. She is so much fun to have in our family and Hannah and William just adore her. These past 2 months she has had her share of sicknesses. It started Thanksgiving when she started to get sick with a cold, which turned into walking pneumonia and two ear infections. After recovering from that she had a few days of feeling good and then she got sick again with another ear infection and Bronchitis. So now after another round of medication she is doing much better and is so happy. I forgot how happy she could be because she hasn't felt good for the past two months. We are very happy to have the old Brooklyn back and hope that she can get through the next few months without any other sicknesses.

Print Page
3 comments:
she is DARLING
How cute, Laralee! I'm with you when it comes to illness (and teething). Michael was also sick (and teething) for forever and he's finally back to a happy boy. And he also does the whole body tremble thing when he's excited. I wish I could meet your kids!
Those pictures are so cute! It is great that she is feeling better. I'm sure that was tough for you guys.
Post a Comment