We went to Aunt Laura's and got a super cute haircut for her birthday. Thanks Laura!!
My favorite things about Brooklyn...
She loves dressing herself and picking out her own outfits, which usually consists of pants, with a skirt over the top and her red "Happy" shirt (pictured above).
She is very independent and she does a great job helping out and doing her jobs if I can get her to think it is her idea.
One day I asked her to so something and to my surprise, she chipperly replied, "Surely" to which I promptly (because I was surprised that was her response because if I can't get her to think that it is her idea she will usually won't do it) replied, "oh, that is my favorite word". So now she will use the word "surely" and remind me that it is my favorite word, or I can ask if she can say my favorite word when I ask her to do something, and it helps.
She sings the words, "I wish I were a fella" to the tune of "For he's a jolly good fella."
She loves making others happy.
If she sees one of her sisters or her brother without, she will share what she has.
She loves to sing, dance, play her violin and piano, and pose for pictures. She once was playing with my camera and was going to take a picture of me and proceeded to tell me that I was standing all wrong and then taught me the right way to stand for a picture.
I love the shape of her mouth and her smile, and just recently found out that she inherited it from her great Grandma Rosemary.
I love Brooklyn's giggle.
I LOVE Brooklyn!!!
Celebrating Easter at home with family.
A combined birthday party with Brooklyn, Hannah, and Uncle James.
Easter hunt at Grandma Proctors with cousins.
Print Page










No comments:
Post a Comment