Rachel is such a good baby, especially the first few weeks of life when I was trying to get all of my kids healthy again. I would keep Rachel in her bed in my room and the only time I would be able to go in there is when I was suppose to feed her. I would go in, lock the door, sanitize myself, and change my clothes and then go and feed her. Katie didn't quite understand why she couldn't come in and see that baby and so she would just sit at my door and cry for me (at the time she was super sick herself, sneezing, coughing, and with a fever). I was so glad when she started getting better and she was so excited to finally give the baby "loves" on her feet And it was all I could do to keep her from "honking" Rachel's cute little nose. The kids were finally able to hold Rachel when she was a month old. That is when I knew for sure that my kids were all healthy.
 |
| Rachel and Great Grandma Ludean |
Print Page
No comments:
Post a Comment