Hannah' first day of 1st grade.She loves her teacher, and she says that her favorite thing at school is lunch, especially when she gets to have school lunch on Wednesday, pizza day. She also loves jumping rope at recess with her friends and reading.
She loves jumping rope and is getting pretty good. Jake told her he would give her $10 if she could jump 200 jumps in a row. Right after that William told Jake he would give him $10 if he could jump that many. Jake tried and missed on the first jump. Then William told him that if he could jump 10 jumps he would give him $10. Jake once again missed on the first jump. Then I think William was feeling a little bad for his dad, so he told Jake, "If you can jump 1 time I will give you $10." (In Jake's defense, the rope was made for a little kid, not someone who is 6'3".)
Grandma Hendrix turned 106 this September. The Governor has a dinner every year for all those who are over 100 in the state of Utah. This year Grandma was the oldest there. She is absolutely amazing, and we all love her so much.

On Labor Day weekend we blessed Katie. Thanks to all the family who came. We had a great day and are so blessed to have a little angel fresh from heaven.

Father's and son's camp out was in September. William was so excited to be able to go camping with his dad, he talked about it the whole week before. They had a great time and I think it was good for William to have a little guy time with his dad. His favorite thing about the trip was going to "old McDonald's" to eat and seeing a moose.
While the boys went camping we had a little girls party of our own. We got a little take out from McDonald's as well, and watch a Tinkerbell movie. I love my girls.
The last weekend of September we went out to Lund for my dad's birthday and for Kaylee's blessing. It was fun to get out to Lund again, and the kids had a blast. Here is a picture of Katie with her cousin Kaylee. They are 3 weeks apart. I wonder what goes on in heaven before little babies come to earth. I think Kaylee and Katie were friends up there, and I think they got a kick out of us down here on earth thinking that Kaylee was going to be a boy, (because that is what Christiann's ultra sound said). We are sure glad that Kaylee is a girl.
Grandma Jeanne caught a horny toad for the kids to hold. They really wanted to keep it as a pet but I don't think it would have lasted very long. William wanted to give it a bath and filled up the container it was in with water. The horny toad did survive all the attention and his bath and we let him go.
I think William is Katie's favorite. He always gets the most smiles. For a while he was the only one who could get Katie to smile.
Print Page








5 comments:
What a fun month! And cute pictures!
Don't you think the months are going by way to fast?? I love the pictures.
How fun! Jake always did have a hard time with the kid jump ropes.
You have such a beautiful family and Katie is adorable! We will be home for Christmas this year--maybe Wednesday-Monday. Are you guys coming home, too? I would love to see you. We are going home this weekend and I am taking the violins (the tiny one and the 1/4) home to grandma so you guys can use them. The 1/4 has a new bow and it's ready to go. For right now piano is enough for us!! I hope you guys can use them. :) I've seen a few videos and your kids sound great!!! Thanks for posting these great pictures!
What cute kids. We love you guys. William is the funniest. It is good Jake got a son jut like him. :)
Post a Comment