Tuesday, October 26, 2010

William's Birthday


I love my sweet little William!! He brings so much life and joy into our home and he keeps us smiling. He reminds me a lot of Jake. We had a great day. He had requested pumpkin soup for dinner and candy pumpkins on his pumpkin flavor cake, so we decided to have a pumpkin party and played a few pumpkin games to top off the pumpkin theme.

What we love about William...

His smile, and jokes. I love when his big brown eyes light up when he is happy, and when he is happy it is almost like he can't hold it in so he shares it with everyone, giving everyone hugs and kisses. He is such a great brother to his sisters and takes such great care of them. Katie loves whenever he is around. Whenever I tell him he is my favorite little William, he tells me that I am his favorite little mommy.
I love the things he comes up with. He was once telling me about his cold pokies (goosebumps). He told me that he never gets cold because when the cold comes to his arms, the cold pokies just poke the cold away. He loves creating things. He told me once he wanted to make a craft. I told him I didn't have anything to make it with, and he said, all I need is some garbage and I can make my craft. He makes some pretty cool things out of the garbage that I have.
William loves to collect things. He always has something in his hand that he carries around all day. I finally got him a bucket to put all of his little treasures in. Here is a picture of his most recent collection. I think there is even a moldy carrot in there he won't let me throw away. It might just disappear one of these days.


He loves to play computer games, and play school. One day when we were playing school he told me that he wanted to change Brooklyn's name to Lana because Brooklyn was to hard to write and spell, and Lana was much easier.

We love our little William!!


Print Page

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

William is the best. We love him.

Martha said...

Hahaha! That is funny that he wanted to change Brooklyn's name!