Thursday, October 21, 2010

The perfect fall day

On Saturday we went to my Grandma's to pick apples for her. I see fresh apple sauce and apple cobbler in our future.





Then we went for a little hike up to Stewart Falls. I wasn't sure if our kids would make it all the way, but I think it helped that there was a waterfall at the end of the hike. That was great motivation for them.





The fall colors were beautiful up there. I wish that a picture could capture how beautiful it really was.



That night we had our annual Harvest party. We ate yummy soups, played games, decorated cookies and pumpkins and had a great time.



Print Page

2 comments:

Isaac and Taniel said...

The leaves are beautiful, it looks like a lot of fun. We wish that we could have been there with you guys at the harvest party!

Sew Many Mamas said...

That does look like the perfect fall day! What fun!