Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kids pictures

We had some pictures taken recently of the kids. I think they turned out so cute. If you would like to see them all, here they are.


10 comments:

Ben and Lacy said...

love all of the pictures. I have such cute nieces and nephew. Love you all.

Martha said...

These are so cute! I especially love the ones where they are all on the couch.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Where did you have them done?

Elizabeth Ward said...

Those were awesome. I can't believe how big William looks in his pictures.

My favorite is the one with all the kids on the sofa looking at Katie.

And the one of Hannah with the shy pouty look.

And the cheeser on Brooklyns face.

And everything about William.

Were are the pictures of you and Jake?

Bonnie said...

Um yeah B E A U tiful pictures! Ditto to Elizabeth's comments!

Michelle said...

So cute!

Laralee and Jake said...

I had them done at Foto Fly in Draper. As for Jake and me... maybe next year.

Isaac said...

These are all soo cute. We love them all!

Griffin Family said...

What cute pictures. I may have to get my kids pictures taken there when we come in 2 weeks for our check-ups.

angee said...

Gorgeous!! How did you ever pick a favorite?! They are all SO good! :)